March 6, 2023
brandkind (We, our and
us) is committed to responsible privacy practices and to complying with the Privacy Principles contained in the
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
We are a social enterprise helping other social enterprises by connecting them
to professionals who will help them in branding and marketing (Service). We would never sell or share your
personal information with any other person or entity for financial gain.
information including how we collect personal information, the purposes for which we use this information, and to
whom this information is disclosed.
website at "www.brandkindcommunity.com / privacy-policy".
By using our Service, you consent to the collection and use of your
information collected from you by brandkind through the Service. It does not apply to information obtained or
disclosed in offline correspondence or through other personal contacts with brandkind Community members or social
media engagement. Further, our Service may contain links to other entities' websites that are not controlled
responsible for the content of such third-party websites or the privacy practices of such third parties.
Purpose of collecting personal information
The purposes for which we use and disclose your
personal information will depend on the circumstances in which we collect it. Whenever practical we
endeavour to inform you of why we are collecting your personal information, how we intend to use that information
and to whom we intend to disclose it at the time we collect your personal information. We may use or disclose your
personal information to:
properly deliver our services and
continuously serve your interests;
contact you with regards to events,
initiatives and other activities for support and participation;
quote your feedback or comments in our
website, portfolio and social media platform;
- consider your personal involvement in our engagements and ability to perform our
contact you with regards to the above
mentioned purposes, in lawful manners; and
comply with the requirements of audit and
privacy compliance assessments/review.
When you are a customer or social enterprise, to
- properly respond to your inquiries;
- verify your identity, address and age or eligibility to participate in
- generate feedback and analysis to provide better services and
- address any issue or concerns that you may have with our services or
When you want to be part of our community of branding and
marketing professionals, to:
- consider and evaluate your suitability for contracted services,
employment or mentorship, and, with your permission, inform and consider you for future opportunities that may
be of interest to you;
- communicate with you about your status in the community; and
- evaluate your performance prior, before and after engagements;
When you are a partner, corporate, supporter or
- assess your capability as a potential supporter;
- address any issues or complaints that we or you have regarding
our relationship; and
- communicate any support or partnership that we need.
Type of personal information we collect
The common type of data we collect from you generally includes the following, but
collection will vary depending on the purpose it is intended for:
- Personal information such as full name, nickname, home address/billing
address/shipping address, e-mail address, employment information, telephone, other personal contact numbers,
username and password.
- Sensitive personal information such government issued
identification/documents which include identity (ID) cards, licenses, and ABN No.
- Professional record such as educational background, employment history,
certifications, performance evaluation, skills evaluation, resume and income information or job rates.
- Financial details such as credit history, bank account, credit card, and
debit card information you have provided as a result of our transaction.
- Any feedback regarding your encounter with brandkind, our engagements
Collecting your personal information
We collect personal information in a number of ways. The most common ways we collect
your personal information are:
- directly from you when you provide it to us, or our community of
professionals via electronic (like forms and email) or personal interactions (during events and other
- via our website or when you deal with us online (including through our
social media pages, website, recruitment portal, application forms, and other forums); and
- from publicly available sources.
Direct marketing involves communicating directly with
you for the purpose of promoting our programs or services. Direct marketing can be delivered by a range of
methods including mail, telephone, email or SMS. We may use and your personal information for the purpose of
direct marketing to you where:
- you have consented to us doing so; or
- it is otherwise permitted by law.
You can unsubscribe from our direct marketing, or change your contact preferences, by
contacting us at email@example.com
Sharing of personal information
As a general rule, we are not allowed to share your data to third parties, except in
the limited circumstances listed below.
By giving your consent, you authorize us to disclose your personal data to
accredited/affiliated third parties or independent/non-affiliated third parties, whether local or foreign in any
of the following circumstances:
- As necessary for the proper execution of services related to the
- The use or disclosure is reasonably necessary, required or authorized by
or under law (such as for criminal investigation, as requested by court of law).
This means we might provide your personal data to the following:
- Our affiliates, subsidiaries, partner companies, organizations, or
agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers and
- Law enforcement and government agencies;
- All third parties with which we share this personal data are required to
However, these companies may only use such personal data for the purposes disclosed in
Accessing and correcting personal information
You may seek access to personal information which we hold about you by contacting us
through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide access to that information in accordance with the Privacy
Act, subject to certain exemptions which may apply. We may require that the person requesting access provide
suitable identification and where permitted by law we may charge an administration fee for granting access to your
If you become aware that any personal information we hold about you is incorrect or if
you wish to update your information, please contact us at email@example.com.